Whenever I speak to someone with a full-time job and they get that wistful look on their face and say “I might try working from home”, I kind of smile. If they notice, I’m generally asked “What’s so funny?” I’ll respond with “Do your work. Pay your taxes.” Mostly they’ll wave their hand and give [...]
- Caroline McGregor on The Freelance Series: Getting Tech Director’d Up.
- jenderland on TYGER’S TALE: ADVICE FOR SELF-EMPLOYMENT – PT 2.
- Sony Santos on The Freelance Series: Taking the “Home” out of “Home Office”
- Joel Stransky on The Freelance Series: Taking the “Home” out of “Home Office”
- Joel Brown on The Freelance Series: Work For the Job You Want