Yesterday I got a panicked email from my client with a bug from their client. This sort of tertiary contact is part and parcel of being freelance. The email contained a bug in my latest project. The bug was; This is the exact error in IE7. I’m running Flash 10,0,2,54 Debug. TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot [...]
- Caroline McGregor on The Freelance Series: Getting Tech Director’d Up.
- jenderland on TYGER’S TALE: ADVICE FOR SELF-EMPLOYMENT – PT 2.
- Sony Santos on The Freelance Series: Taking the “Home” out of “Home Office”
- Joel Stransky on The Freelance Series: Taking the “Home” out of “Home Office”
- Joel Brown on The Freelance Series: Work For the Job You Want